Over the past decade here at Greenwich Theatre, we have found innovative ways to replace over £500,000 per year in grant reductions, and at the same time we are selling more tickets to more shows and engaging with more people than ever before.
Not only that, we have become one of the country's leading supporters of new and emerging theatre professionals, so barely a day goes by without a show being performed on a stage somewhere in this country or overseas that began life with a package of support here in Greenwich. Our supported companies have presented work in the West End and on tour around the UK, in Edinburgh, Dublin, Madrid, Adelaide and New York, but local audiences always get the chance to see shows here on one of our stages.
To continue with that work, keeping Greenwich at the forefront of this country's theatre scene, launching the careers of teh theatre stars of tomorrow and giving audiences the chance to say "I saw it here first", we need the support of our audiences, our Friends and our Angels.
This season we are relaunching our Angels scheme - so if you, your family or your company would like to help us continue in this important work, take a look at the range of options below. With the launch of our fresh new studio there has never been a better time to become a part of Greenwich Theatre.
£50 per month (£600 annually)
- Receive our seasonal season brochure, be among the first to find out what's planned at the theatre
- Receive priority booking opportunities to productions which are likely to attract high demand for tickets
- Receive regular email updates on programming and other projects at the theatre
- Enjoy access to tickets at the best prices
- See your support credited on our website
£100 per month (£1200 annually)
All the perks of a Greenwich Giver, plus:
- Join us for exclusive Director Insight events
- Receive personal acknowledgement of your support in our regular season brochures and in-house printed programmes
£250 per month (£3000 annually)
All the perks of a Greenwich Grower, plus:
- Gain access to excellent seats for every performance, set aside for Greenwich Guides
- Receive a higher booking priority to all shows
- Take advantage of exclusive opportunities to meet the cast and creative team of various productions, and take part in post-show events
£500 per month (£6000 annually)
All the perks of a Greenwich Guide, plus:
- Enjoy a champagne reception and 4 tickets to our exclusive Pantomime Press Launch each year
- Celebrate a year at Greenwich Theatre with an invitation to lunch with our Artistic and Commercial Directors
- Learn more about our exciting programme ahead of everyone else at our new season brunch buffet